If you can help your clients discover their most meaningful and deeply felt aspirations, they’re likely to stay with you for life.
In this episode, Matt Halloran is joined by George Kinder, the founder and president of The Kinder Institute of Life Planning. George is sharing how you, as an advisor, can guide your clients through conversations that get to the heart of what they want in their life. This Life Planning method lays the groundwork for warm, empathic, and lasting client relationships.
You will learn:
- How to be an attentive listener and engage in deep, meaningful conversations
- How George’s EVOKE® program helps advisors define their Life Planning process
- The 3 surprising questions that can lead your clients to having life-changing epiphanies
- Why setting short timeframes is the key to efficient Life Planning
- How to be extremely referable immediately after the first client meeting
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can develop lasting client relationships like never before!