Michael Reisner is the Co-President & Co-Chief Executive Officer of CION Investments. CION is a leading manager of alternative investment solutions designed to redefine the way investors can build their portfolios.
Live from our fall Advisorpedia Podcast Pop-Up in New York City, Doug and Michael discuss the model behind CION and how it allows them to create innovative fund structures.
They also discussed:
- The potential benefits for the individual investor when thinking about including alternatives in their portfolio
- The main alternative asset classes investors should consider
- The 60/40 portfolio and its impact on individual investor and advisor’s interest in alternatives
- What investors should know about private credit
- How should investors think about alternatives in context of a traditional application
- How CION addresses the gap between individuals and institutions
Resources: CION Investments
Related: A Dynamic Approach To Measuring & Managing Risk with Rick Bookstaber