Eric Lansky is the President of StoneCastle Cash Management, a company that connects institutional and retail investors to banks via innovative cash, deposit, and capital investment solutions.
Doug and Eric talked about the current environment and why cash is becoming more relevant than ever for advisors.
They also discussed:
- The implementation of cash management into advisors’ practices
- The increase in liquidity events and where cash is going
- Why it may be beneficial to have direct control over clients’ cash
- Why there are such large differences in rates among bank checking, savings, and CD accounts
- How StoneCastle helps advisors manage their clients
- The clients now becoming referrals for advisors
Resources: StoneCastle Cash Management
Related: Cash is Back as an Asset Class