Named as one of the top “Movers & Shakers” in the financial services industry, Mitch Anthony has been creating innovative discovery approaches for advisors for over twenty years.
In this episode, Matt speaks with Mitch Anthony, the founder and president of Advisor Insights Inc and co-founder of ROL Advisor. Together, they discuss the power of using storyselling to guide your clientsinto a decision-making mindset, the value of practicing life-centered planning™, and why it’s the advisor’s job to build the bridge between clients’ means and meaning.
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Mitch’s “accidental tourist” introduction into financial services
- Why it’s problematic to view money as being more than just a utility
- The importance between having a monologue and dialogue with your prospects
- How Mitch helps advisors with the emotional aspect of transitioning from money-centered planning to life-centered planning
- And more!
- Tune in now to learn about Mitch Anthony’s groundbreaking approaches to client discovery!
Related: 8 Content Marketing Trends for 2020