Axos Advisor Services is an RIA custodian that delivers individualized attention, intuitive technology, and knowledgeable consulting support to financial advisors. In his role as the head of RIA Custody there, Mike Watson is in a unique position to observe, understand and help advisors make sense of the constant evolution of client expectations and their own business models.
In today’s episode, Doug and Mike talk about the re-emergence of the term “holistic advisor” and how the convergence between advisory practice types is driving advisors to once again redefine their practices to differentiate themselves. They also talk about
- What it means to be a holistic advisor in 2022
- The value of becoming a more holistic advisor – for their clients and for their practice
- Why younger advisors are more likely than older to adopt this model
- What trends Axos Advisor Services is seeing as their clients work to expand their offering to banking solutions, insurance, annuities and other solutions
- What are some first steps advisors can take to expand their offering and build deeper relationships with clients
- How expanding your offering is good for your clients
Resources: Axos Advisor Services
Axos Advisor Services is an RIA custodian that delivers individualized attention, intuitive technology, and knowledgeable consulting support you need to take your business to the next level and beyond. Learn more here.