Women deserve to be financially fearless.
In this episode, Adri speaks with Barbara Provost, the founder of Purse Strings, about how she helps women learn what they need to know to make the right financial decisions for themselves and their families.
- How the old school industry pushed her to strike out on her own
- What starting her own advisory firm was like and what motivated her to go independent
- The challenges she faced in financial services
- What she would change if she could redesign the industry
- How she avoids death by PowerPoint when educating adults
- And more
Related: 3 Ways To Be Fearlessly Authentic