Advisors, we have two questions for you:
- What is your product?
- What is your differentiator?
Top advisors answer these questions in ways you wouldn’t expect.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Scott Stathis, founder and managing partner at Stathis Partners, LLC, about what top advisors do differently. They dive into how only top advisors define their product and differentiator. Plus, they unpack little-known best practices that will help you rise to the top.
- Why your product and differentiator aren’t what you think they are
- Six core client-needs that every advisor should aim to fulfill
- Which compensation structure makes the most sense for today’s advisors (hint: It’s not fees based on AUM)
- How to know if your clients view you as a trusted advisor –– or an afterthought
- And more
Related: The Virtual Business Model: Growing Your Practice in the 21st Century With Derek Notman