Understanding your Social Security benefits can be tricky, especially when you don’t know the right questions to ask or what information you should be providing your financial advisor.
In today’s episode, David Pulcini aims to help you build your Social Security knowledge by answering frequently asked Social Security questions and by breaking down how the system works.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The history of Social Security
- How much the average person pays into Social Security
- When you can start collecting your Social Security benefit
- How and when you should apply for Social Security
- Changes that could be made to Social Security to ensure it never runs out of money
- And more!
Join David now to start building your Social Security knowledge!