Kris Dureau has practiced martial arts since he was 12 years old.
This hobby taught him that self-defence is all about situational awareness, so that he can identify and avoid bad situations.
In this episode, Kris Dureau highlights how martial arts principles can apply to eight key areas of your financial life. By practicing these principles, you, too, can learn to protect yourself and gain situational awareness around your money.
- Why you should review your insurance policies regularly
- How knowing your household cash flow can protect your finances
- The idea of paying yourself first
- Benefits of debt inventory and planning
- The importance of portfolio protection for soon-to-be retirees
- Reasons to get power of attorney documents ASAP
- And more