What’s holding you back from achieving your business goals? You might think it’s a lack of experience, tough competition or not enough time. But for most financial advisors, their own biased thinking holds them back more than anything else. If biases dominate your thinking, your business goals will stay out of reach forever. But if you can clear up your thinking and leverage it for your success, you’ll reach your goals without even trying.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to de-bias your thinking to make your wildest dreams come true. Want to create success on autopilot by removing your biases? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The simple strategy that could add 3 clients every month (even if all of your marketing underperforms) (1:03)
- How “Overconfidence bias” makes you expect unrealistic results (and kills your happiness when you don’t achieve them) (4:03)
- Why doubling, tripling or quadrupling your income is possible by next year (unless “anchoring bias” is holding you back) (8:58)
- The insidious way the “Ostrich Effect” keeps you from seeing your business in a realistic way (13:51)
- If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.