An article from Russ Alan Prince found that only 30.4% of clients who paid for a financial plan implemented more than 20% of their plan within six months. Worse yet, 51.4% of clients implemented less than 20% within six months. And the remaining 18.2% did nothing at all.
Here’s why that’s good news: After listening to this episode, you’ll know exactly why financial plans fail — and how to create financial plans which demand your clients implement them.
Not only will this give you an unfair advantage over your competitors, but your clients will enjoy more wealth too. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- How to get your clients to implement more of your financial plan by acting like a beautician (4:02)
- Why giving your clients more financial options terrifies them and sends them to your competitors (5:35)
- The simple “Next Step” secret for ethically forcing your clients to implement your financial plan (10:17)
- 3 bulletproof ways to design your financial plan for maximum implementation (12:38)
- How to send emails in a way which remotivates your email subscribers to fork over their hard-earned cashola to you (14:57)
- The counterintuitive way your financial expertise actually scares your ideal clients away (and what to do instead) (17:25)