We often hear the same questions from clients when it comes to Medicare and Medicare planning. We are here to help you answer some of these questions.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin is joined by Wise Wealth’s Paul Brock as they answer some of the most common things they hear from clients regarding Medicare, and aim to provide you with the information you need to reach your retirement goals.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Two options you have when it comes to Medicare
- When you are able to change your Medicare plan and how it works
- The age at when you can get Medicare
- Why should you review Medicare & supplement choices annually
- What to look for in an advisor helping with Medicare
- And more!
Tune into this episode to learn the basics of medicare and begin planning for your retirement.
Retirement: The Ins and Outs of Social Security