Being a financial advisor, in essence, is a byproduct of who you are as a human being. That’s why in order to grow and become successful, you must first have an honest assessment of who you are.
Because if you find something that you’re not happy about and you don’t do something about it, your mind will find a way to sabotage your success.
In this episode, I talked about:
- (05:19) My definition of success
- (08.11) One of the most powerful things I’ve done in the last six months
- (15:55) The first step to elevation
- (16:50) What is the rocking chair test?
- (19:11) Why you need to reinvest in yourself