How would you like to turn high net worth prospects into clients in the very first meeting, instead of chasing them or wondering if they are going to come back for a second appointment?
I think it’s safe to say that your answer to the above question is “yes” – as long as that prospect is a good match for your business.
First, they have to feel they can trust you. (You’re probably pretty good at doing this already).
Second, if there is no triggering event going on in their life, you’ll need to create one. You want to uncover at least one critical issue that will compel them to take action to find resolution.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates sits down with Erin Botsford, CFP, Founder & CEO of The Advisor Authority, and author of Seven Figure Firm.
In this lively interview between Bill and Erin, you will discover:
- Erin’s “disturbing track” strategy to win a new client on the first appointment.
- How Erin started her financial advisory firm without knowing anyone in the industry
- The “out to lunch bunch” strategy and how it can help you get introduced to high net worth prospects.
- How and why using stories is more important than presenting information.
- How you can get a complimentary copy of Erin’s book, Seven Figure Firm.
- And more!
Related: Are You Making These 5 Costly Client-Acquisition Mistakes?