In this interview, Matt reveals how his firm increased its AUM by $80,000,000 in one year.
He shares the good, bad, and ugly aspects of growing a successful advisory practice and what he did to get the team on board.
Matt also shares each aspect of the financial planning process in his firm and how they created a workflow that allowed them to leverage their time and increase their bottom-line revenue.
Top Financial Advisor insight you will learn:
- How to get results faster
- Why HVAs (high-value activities) and IPAs (income-producing activities) are critical to success
- How to communicate with the different personalities in your firm (This is a million-dollar nugget!)
- What to do when your boss wants to grow the firm but is stuck in the “how it has always been” mindset
- The one thing his firm did that changed their entire business (and their results, too!)
- What to do to get more referrals and warm introductions
- The client on-boarding process that made growth easier and more possible
- What to do to get the entire team on board so you can achieve your goals
First published in MillionaireSeries.com