Hello everyone, and welcome to The Magellan Network Show. We’re halfway through February, and based on my experience, this is also the time when our concept of commitments and resolutions starts to wane.
So for today, I would like to have a conversation about that “Y” in the road that most advisors are confronted with at this time - the point where the brain does a “gut-check” and starts debating whether to stick to your goals or abandon them because they don’t feel new or exciting anymore.
In this episode, I talked about the following:
- (03:18) The problem with being “unconscious”
- (03:56) The importance of being 100% future-focused
- (06:50) Why advisors shouldn’t rely on willpower alone
- (10:46) Why you need to reframe the meaning of time
- (11:56) Why your last year should be your best year as an advisor