Advisors all know the importance of marketing, but they may not know that women want a different communication style.
It doesn’t matter if we are talking about emails or social media posts women want something different from what most advisors provide.
5 Fruitful Talking Points Advisors Need to Show Women You Care
- Women want to be inspired: Long boring white papers turn them off. Women want to know that they will feel a tiny bit empowered each time they open your email or see your post.
- Women want to be challenged: Women don’t want you telling them what to do and how to think. They want you to ask questions that get them to think deeper about their lives.
- Women want to be engaged and drawn into a conversation: They learn from each other and love when you provide fun, easy ways to interact. Sharing simple quizzes that test their financial confidence can be highly effective.
- Women want it to be personal: Women learn from real stories, yours and the stories of other women and their personal experiences. Personal stories create an inclusive environment and let women feel like they are not alone.
- Women want it short and quick: If they know your email and post will be long, they may never open it. They want snippets of information that have a positive impact. They don’t want content that creates fear and uncertainty.
To positively impact the world of women, you must become more engaging and interactive, expanding your presence and credibility in the world of women.