Having access to better healthcare is not just a mission within our nation but also worldwide.
So, how to work towards a better system?
In this episode, Kim Griego-Kiel explores the current healthcare system and how it’s designed to be reactive instead of proactive. By sharing her own experiences and reviewing the different healthcare systems around the world, Kim explains the pros and cons of a universal and sustainable healthcare system and what those look like.
- The importance of incorporating further prevention methods
- The role of mental health initiatives within a proactive healthcare system
- Her personal experiences with healthcare in different countries
- Ways our investment portfolios can support sustainable healthcare systems
- How did the pandemic impact healthcare across the world