Are you interested in learning how to reduce poverty and create sustainable economic growth for everyone?
You are in luck because that’s exactly what Kim Griego-Kiel talks about in this week’s episode of Deep Impact Investing.
Kim explains how poverty, decent work, and economic growth are part of the Sustainable Development Goals (SGD) while detailing the progress made towards achieving these goals and the challenges and setbacks faced.
- The increase in poverty rates and unemployment due to the pandemic and the prevalence of global child labor
- The progress made towards ending poverty and sustainable economic growth
- The role of inflation, the pandemic, and child labor when it comes to achieving these goals
- Digital technology and financial services as tools to improve the lives of people living in poverty
- What you should know about microfinance
- The truth about consumer protection and credit card reward programs
- And more!