Will cryptocurrency provide us with greater financial opportunities or will it become a fad in the coming years due to privacy concerns?
In this episode, Esther Szabo explores the foundations of cryptocurrencies with IP and Technology attorney David Makman, as he shares and addresses questions regarding future investments and intriguing events like the Mt. Gox hack that you won't want to miss.
David Makman discusses:
- What cryptocurrency is and how it works
- How crypto is challenging the value and definition of money
- Views on countries adopting Bitcoin as legal tender
- Privacy concerns and risks related to cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency as an investment
- And more