If you get super specific with your Facebook Ad targeting, will enough people see your ads?
Will you be competing for visibility with Facebook Ads from large financial companies?
Today, Matt speaks with Kelley Doutre, founder of Sweet Honey Marketing, about how to get your Facebook Ads in front of the people you’d love to serve. You will also learn how often to post on Instagram and Facebook and why it’s time to stop overlooking Instagram as a marketing tool.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to build the like, know, and trust factor throughout the customer journey
- How Facebook Ads differentiates between small advisors and big advisors
- Why you shouldn’t worry about having to compete with large companies’ Ads
- What will compel people to click on your Facebook Ads
- How often financial professionals should post on Instagram and Facebook
- Which one is the best option for building a community: Pages or Groups?
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to use Facebook Ads to build relationships with your ideal clients.