Imagine how many more clients you would have—and how much more moolah you would make—if you were able to convince a fraction of your website visitors to book an appointment.
Think you could add an extra $20k, $50k, or even $100k to your income? Me too. Well, I have good news: I spent four days reviewing 60 different financial advisor websites. And in this episode, I reveal the most common mistakes I saw, so you can avoid them. Want to reach your income goals with ease? Listen now.
- Show highlights include: 2 dirt-simple questions your website must answer if you want to book more appointments with high-quality leads (3:57)
- Why using vague phrases like “achieve financial freedom” on your website sends your ideal clients to your competitors (4:22)
- How to book more appointments and land more clients from your website by acting like a plumber (5:56)
- The “Pepperoni Pizza” rule for magnetizing high-quality leads to your appointment page (7:46)
- How to improve your visitor-to-appointment ratio by gutting half of your website’s content (10:41)
- The 3 most popular website pages which determine if someone hires you or your competitor (14:44)