Do you want to start sparking relationship-building conversations on LinkedIn –– and stop hearing crickets?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Niki Clark, the Product Marketing Manager at FMG Suite. Niki shares examples of how to approach your LinkedIn strategy with generosity, humility, and intimacy to not only capture your audience’s attention, but to also get them involved in the conversation. And she gives you ridiculously easy tips to take your posts from “a blur in the newsfeed” to irresistibly scroll-stopping.
- The benefits of sharing everything you know (for free!), even if that goes against everything you’ve been taught
- Secrets to creating posts that keep your audience coming back for more
- Tough but necessary questions to ask yourself before hitting publish (answer them honestly, and you’ll end up with attention-catching content!)
- Ways to use white space and pops of color to make your posts impossible to ignore
- Reasons to stop avoiding other advisors on LinkedIn — because they’re your “competition” — and start interacting with them as much as you can