In business, people don’t buy brands. They buy the person and the expertise behind a brand. The question is, how do you start building relationships with your audience?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Matt Reiner, partner of Capital Investment Advisors. They discuss which marketing activities Matt Reiner is using to attract the right clients for the right reasons. He also shares his journey to building relationships, accelerating his influence, and growing his business.
Matt Halloran and Matt Reiner discuss:
- Which marketing activity is having the greatest impact on Matt Reiner’s firm
- How to build influence and connect with clients and prospects
- Why podcasting is a huge opportunity to connect with your clients more effectively and efficiently
- Different tools to keep your marketing consistent
- Tips for advisors who want to start podcasting but are worried they “don’t have enough to say”