You've heard it by now: original content is important. But what if you've been diligently updating your blog only to be be met by poor organic traffic and underwhelming results? You might be making some of these common blogging SEO mistakes.
Today, Samantha Russell of Twenty Over Ten discusses 5 easy strategies financial advisors can use to boost their rankings and see the results they want.
1. Write blog articles with with at least 1,800-2,400 Words
2. Include Engaging Visuals (and include Alt Text)
3. Divide articles into Sections (& include Keywords in H1, H2)
4. Build internal links. Link IN to new post; link OUT to old ones
5. Add a blog post at least 2x month to your website