I’ve been running Facebook Ads for my business for over a decade. I’ve learned a lot over the years. And I’ve spent hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions, of my own dollars running Facebook Ads.
Through my research, I’ve uncovered 5 massive mistakes financial advisors make with Facebook Ads. These 5 mistakes are the difference between a campaign that runs your advertising budget dry or a campaign that fills your pipeline with qualified leads for months.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 5 biggest mistakes financial advisors make with their Facebook Ads — and how to fix each mistake. Best part? Not only will your Facebook Ads be more effective after listening to this episode, but they’ll be much easier too. Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- How to get your hands on a step-by-step breakdown of one of my most successful Facebook Ads (1:27)
- Why following the hottest Facebook Ads tactics can cripple your advertising budget (2:10)
- How Facebook preys on suckers who don’t know what they’re doing and steals their money in broad daylight (2:25)
- The “Pepperoni Pizza” rule which maximizes your chances of generating a positive ROI from every Facebook Ad you run (4:12)
- The sneaky way to boost your return on ad spend by using the same exact headline on your and landing page (7:36)
- The simple “One Button” objective trick for turning dud ads into a fountain of steaming hot leads (8:22) How to make your ads wildly profitable by letting Facebook create them for you (11:31)
Related: What’s a Good Financial Advisor Marketing Budget? Here’s What I’ve Found...