Social media is like a cheat code for financial advisors — if you know how to use it. The problem is most financial advisors spend all their free time on social media without any new clients to show for it.
Why? Because they’re making one of the 5 deadly social media mistakes. Fixing these mistakes can transform your social media from a massive waste of time into a way to get new clients month in and month out.
In this episode, you’ll discover what the 5 deadly social media mistakes financial advisors make are — and how to fix them. Want to turn your social media into a client-generating machine? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- How relying too heavily on social media sabotages your return-on-investment (and how the “Multiple Marketing Strategies” trick maximizes your ROI) (4:15)
- Why combining social media with old-school marketing strategies like direct mail beheads your competitors (4:46)
- 2 powerful and forgotten marketing strategies for finding and closing high-quality clients (even if you get banned from social media) (6:30)
- The “Slide in the DMs” secret for transforming your social media from a time suck into a client-generating machine (7:08)
- Why posting personal updates on social media drives more prospective clients to work with you than sharing inspirational quotes and stock market commentary (9:59)